Before you learn how to draw a Degu, did you know?
If you’re like I was, you might be wondering what on earth is a degu?
And, then there are those of you who own a degu and probably already know that they make really cool pets!
So lets find out some info about these cute little animals.
- Firstly, they are small and easy to look after
- They are awake during the day and sleep at night
- They have personalities of their own and they are very clever
- They love belly rubs and general affection
- They are not fussy about their food
- They love their human owners and can learn to bond really well
- They are cute, funny and will keep you smiling for hours!
- They are brave and very loyal too…
- They don’t stress and are comfortable with changes
- Their urine doesn’t have that super strong smell that other little pets have
- They are fun to draw!!
Now go ahead and learn how to draw a Degu for yourself by following the simple steps in this video. If you think your drawing turned out awesome, please send it to me so I can post it on this site. Click here to go to the ‘share your drawing’ page.
A LITTLE TIP:
You can always adjust the speed of the video tutorials by clicking on the ‘cog‘ icon (bottom right of video) and speeding it up or slowing it down. This helps making every video suit your individual pace. You can also of course use the pause/play button as required.