Before you learn how to draw Mountains, did you know?
The tallest mountains found on each continent on Earth in order of height are…
- Mount Kosciuszko in Australia with a peak of 2,228m / 7,310ft
- Puncak Jaya in Indonesia / Australasia with a peak of 4,884m / 16,024ft
- Mount Vinson in Antarctica with a peak of 4,892m / 16,050ft
- Mount Elbrus in Europe with a peak of 4,741m / 15,554ft
- Kilimanjaro in Africa with a peak of 5,885m / 19,308ft
- Denali in North America with a peak of 6,144m / 20,157ft
- Aconcagua in South America with a peak of 6,961m / 22,838ft
- Mount Everest in Asia with a peak of 8,848m / 29,029ft
Now you can go ahead and learn how to draw Mountains for yourself by following the simple steps in this video. If you think your drawing turned out awesome, please send it to me so I can post it on this site. Click here to go to the ‘share your drawing’ page.
A LITTLE TIP:
You can always adjust the speed of the video tutorials by clicking on the ‘cog‘ icon (bottom right of video) and speeding it up or slowing it down. This helps making every video suit your individual pace. You can also of course use the pause/play button as required.