Before you learn how to draw Doraemon, did you know that?
- Doraemon’s girlfriend left him after a mouse ate his ears. Her name was Noramyako.
- Doraemon actually means “Stray male cat”.
- Doraemon was made on September 3, 2112 in the Matsushiba Robot Factory.
- Doraemon’s was originally painted yellow.
- Doraemon’s production code number is MS-903.
- ‘Shizuka’ means ‘quiet’ in Japanese.
- Doraemon’s ears were actually eaten on August 30, 2122.
- Nobita’s only talents are shooting, sleeping and making String Figures.
- Doraemon is the highest rated kids show in India (2015).
- Doraemon was created by Fujiko F. Fujio after a series of events which were: Him wishing for a idea creating machine, tripping over his daughter’s toy, and hearing the neighborhood cats fighting!
Now go ahead and learn how to draw Doraemon for yourself by following the simple steps in this video. If you think your drawing turned out awesome, please send it to me so I can post it on this site. Click here to go to the ‘share your drawing’ page.
A LITTLE TIP:
You can always adjust the speed of the video tutorials by clicking on the ‘cog‘ icon (bottom right of video) and speeding it up or slowing it down. This helps making every video suit your individual pace. You can also of course use the pause/play button as required.